« Home | 0fficial posters of PASAR SENI ITB 2010 » | What a loco days. » | One thing that scares me in : SEPTEMBER » | Still covering more journal. » | Maybe you should judge a book by its cover. » | 3D owls » | Do you want to meet my owls? » | Open up albums » | Fresh from my studio last night » | Playing with crackle medium »

PASAR SENI ITB 10.10.10


This is the day
10.10.10
After a month full of preparation for the event,
I arrive at this moment, at 7 am,
ready to welcome my guest in front of my booth.

Woke up this morning at 4am 
after two nights in a row
couldn't get a proper sleep,
getting the display ready,
and now,
from 7 am till night,
it feels like everything moves slower.
Must be lacking oxygen supply to the brain.
I cannot think.
I just be there.


I am very fortunate one to get visited by
many of friends, families and some of
my blog readers that I even never met before!
Some friends are especially made the trip
from Jakarta to visit. Oh my.
I am a fortunate one.


Sorry to you which I completely forgot to take
picture with, or had no change,
because this was what happen in my booth,
after that sweet calm moment at 7am,
all through the day till night at 8pm
when we finally closed.
This.
This was how it looks like.


The crowd were unbelievable.
The sun was simply too shiny.
I was getting help at 2 pm
from a cold, really cold,
ice coffee brought by such a good friend
who couldn't even get inside,
she just waving her hand outside my booth.
(Oh,thank you, dear!)

Many things were sold out.
Owl bags. Owl pencil case.
Comic pencil case-I brought 100 of them.Gee.
Thanks God.
Thank you all
for heart-ing my handmade stuff.
I am sending you more love back today.


When I tried to juggling all things
that left behind while I was preparing this event
back into the normal track this week,
I will try my best to upload
some things that still can be bought online
to my website,
as soon as me and my programer have spare time.
*Spare time,huh? Nice word.

I am really appreciated your patience
and please do visit soon.


Hugs from my giant owl
*squeeze

two thumbs up ci Ria!! sedih deh gak jadi ke pasar seni karena akhirnya terjebak macet dan sudah harus pulang n ke wedding... *drooling over the photos* ci.. ^^

I was so happy to finally meet the owls in real life after drooling over their pictures ;)
broke but happy to the max...
nyesel ga beli tasnya...pas balik lagi dah kegencet gak bisa masuk..
bikin lagi dooong mba riaaa....
once again truly inspired by you!!!
Ria Nirwana rocks!!!

I really love your booth! Senang bisa beli pouch burung hantu dan tasnya yang super keren!

Love love the look of your store .. Love those owls too .. I want them !!!!!! you are one amazing artist ...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I am a woman who fell in love with papers and words long enough before with boys. Therefore, scrapbooking, writing, reading, and art journaling are just things that complete me. I live happily in Bandung, Indonesia, with my husband, Audy Kusnadjaja, and 2 adorable kids adore me. Isn't life sweet?
My profile

About this home

Be careful while going inside my home here. Your clothes may gets stain if you happen to walk by my still wet canvas, or stumbled upon our piles of books everywhere, and come out with a scrap paper sticking to your shoes. But I promise you, you'll enjoy the time spending here. Tea or coffee?
  • The beginning
  • Last preparation
  • Artsy Girl's scrapper bag
  • Artsy Girl's mini album
  • Back to school
  • You rock!
  • Doilies for memories
  • Becoming an artist
  • Scrap my heart away
  • Too much of good things
  • Yellow sometimes
  • Double pages
  • Some layouts
  • Don't reinvent the wheel
  • Tips for dividing scrap time
  • Back to school album
  • Christmas album 2009
  • A month to play, a month to learn
  • 'Life happens' album
  • My girl's b'day album
  • Recycling the baby book
  • My boy's b'day album
  • About stranger
  • Make something every day
  • 2009 Art journals - bounded
  • Art journals - begin
  • 2009 Daily Journal
  • 2008 Daily Journal
  • Cracked
  • Parade
  • Hierarchy
  • Fleeting
  • Legendary
  • Time
  • Voices
  • Balloon
  • Wise
  • Repair
  • String
  • First painting
  • Life of two girls-treasure box
  • Box of memories
  • Making your own embellishment
  • A month to play and learn
  • Art journal album cover
  • Week in The Life - 2011
  • Week in The Life - 2010
  • Week in The Life - 2009
  • Week in The Life - 2008
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the layouts - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class-group 1 - click here
  • To see the class-group 2 - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the Jkt's class - click here
  • To see the Bdg's class - click here

  • The story - click here

  • The story - click here

  • See inside - click here

  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • Other article - click here
  • My Artist Papers

  • Wings in The Cage - series
  • Where is it ? - click here
  • New place - click here
  • Eat&Eat Kelapa Gading
  • Eat&Eat - part 2
  • Kartika Sari-kebon jukut
  • Warung Talaga-PVJ
  • Sagoo restaurant Bogor
  • Eat&Eat 2 - Gandaria City
  • Goela Merah - foodcourt
  • Ba-koel - foodcourt
  • MariSini - food stall
  • Eat&Eat 3 - Surabaya
  • Warung Talaga Ciwalk - new place
  • Wajan restaurant
  • Warung Talaga - Serpong
  • Eat&Eat 4 - Serpong
  • Lekker Bekker
  • Previous posts