« Home | Eid-al-Fitr holiday is coming » | September 2009 - Life Project » | Weekend in the house » | Making the memories » | August 2009 - Life Project » | Mini parcel of past time toys » | Adam's birthday album » | One Sunday Morning » | Baby Moses First Album » | Good friends, good food, and good work mean good t... »

Holiday report

Spending the holiday with two kids and no maids are pretty much sum up to these conditions below:
  1. There are always, always, something to be picked up from the floor. Toys, candy wrap, coloring pencils, papers, sofa pillow, mug..... you name it, we got it.

  2. After I finished tidy up the living room (this include picking everything up which are in the list in no.1), I go up to clean the bedrooms where clothes, towels, toys (again), and books are everywhere up and down the bed. After that, I go downstairs again, just to find out that my previous work in the living room are some kind of unnoticeable. Back to no.1. Oh, man.

  3. Embrace water sports. Dishes. Laundries. Mop the floor. Clean the table. Back to dishes again. It's like a never ending story, but not in a pleasant way. And on the third day, I successfully caught flu. Darn.

  4. Did I mention water sports? Of course it is include the real one. Going to the Ocean Park with 4 kids (my best friend was having baby no. 3 just two weeks before, so I tried to help her by taking her two daughters out for one day). And did I mention the no nanny/maid situation with 4 kids? Boy, how I admire all of you house moms that take care your 3 or 4 kids all by your own. For me, one day is surely long enough.

  5. With constant sleepiness from the flu medicine, I barely grab my camera. And I just realize it by the time we go to the Ocean park at the end of the holiday. Such a scrapbooker's shame. And don't even mention the word blogging or posting.

  6. Girl movie night with my daughter had changed from weekly to daily, which was pretty good actually.

  7. When you have a baby, you can have naps as many as your baby takes naps. When you have toddlers, you still can easily seduce them with ice cream treat after they take a nap, just so you can rest when they are napping. But when you have two bigger kids that think of napping as a wasteful activity that only can be applied to them when they are sick, now you are in trouble. No rest whatsoever.

  8. Two exhausted parents are not interested in anything spectacular idea. Sigh.

  9. All meal became practical. If you can avoid the dishes by eating out, please do so.

  10. But with all that chaos, I still feel the magic that only can be felt when you are amongst the ones you love most. Especially at one moment when my son hugs me for no reason and said, "Mom, you are my favourite person in the world." That's holiday magic to me.

Now, I am ready to go back to the real world. I mean, real work.

so...back to number 1 hehehe....

liburan seru dong

So, you got maid's flu :) It happens once in a year xixixixi.
Yeah, I felt it too when I stayed at my bro's house. No maid, my sis in law is pregnant, my niece dropped her toys everywhere and the dishes never ends to be cleaned because my mom came and always cooking. Fuihhh :)

hahahahaha..... buuu.... itu gueeee bangeDDDsssss... :))
Kebayang kan sekarang, aq udah melewati 1 hari x 365..

That story reminds me of how persistent I am to have only one children... LOL... Me too never ending paper and crayon messes.... sigh..;(

Post a Comment

About me

  • I am a woman who fell in love with papers and words long enough before with boys. Therefore, scrapbooking, writing, reading, and art journaling are just things that complete me. I live happily in Bandung, Indonesia, with my husband, Audy Kusnadjaja, and 2 adorable kids adore me. Isn't life sweet?
My profile

About this home

Be careful while going inside my home here. Your clothes may gets stain if you happen to walk by my still wet canvas, or stumbled upon our piles of books everywhere, and come out with a scrap paper sticking to your shoes. But I promise you, you'll enjoy the time spending here. Tea or coffee?
  • The beginning
  • Last preparation
  • Artsy Girl's scrapper bag
  • Artsy Girl's mini album
  • Back to school
  • You rock!
  • Doilies for memories
  • Becoming an artist
  • Scrap my heart away
  • Too much of good things
  • Yellow sometimes
  • Double pages
  • Some layouts
  • Don't reinvent the wheel
  • Tips for dividing scrap time
  • Back to school album
  • Christmas album 2009
  • A month to play, a month to learn
  • 'Life happens' album
  • My girl's b'day album
  • Recycling the baby book
  • My boy's b'day album
  • About stranger
  • Make something every day
  • 2009 Art journals - bounded
  • Art journals - begin
  • 2009 Daily Journal
  • 2008 Daily Journal
  • Cracked
  • Parade
  • Hierarchy
  • Fleeting
  • Legendary
  • Time
  • Voices
  • Balloon
  • Wise
  • Repair
  • String
  • First painting
  • Life of two girls-treasure box
  • Box of memories
  • Making your own embellishment
  • A month to play and learn
  • Art journal album cover
  • Week in The Life - 2011
  • Week in The Life - 2010
  • Week in The Life - 2009
  • Week in The Life - 2008
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the layouts - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class-group 1 - click here
  • To see the class-group 2 - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the Jkt's class - click here
  • To see the Bdg's class - click here

  • The story - click here

  • The story - click here

  • See inside - click here

  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • Other article - click here
  • My Artist Papers

  • Wings in The Cage - series
  • Where is it ? - click here
  • New place - click here
  • Eat&Eat Kelapa Gading
  • Eat&Eat - part 2
  • Kartika Sari-kebon jukut
  • Warung Talaga-PVJ
  • Sagoo restaurant Bogor
  • Eat&Eat 2 - Gandaria City
  • Goela Merah - foodcourt
  • Ba-koel - foodcourt
  • MariSini - food stall
  • Eat&Eat 3 - Surabaya
  • Warung Talaga Ciwalk - new place
  • Wajan restaurant
  • Warung Talaga - Serpong
  • Eat&Eat 4 - Serpong
  • Lekker Bekker
  • Previous posts